This weekend, May 16th and 17th, Father will again have the Parish open for private prayer, and Confessions. The doors will be open from 3 pm to 6 pm on Saturday, and Father will hear Confessions from 4 pm to 5 pm (again, we will use the Cry Room, not the normal Confessionals). We will also be open on Sunday from 9 am until noon, and Father will hear Confessions from 10 am to 11 am (again, in the Cry Room).
We will also resume public Mass on Wednesday, May 20th at the normal Noon Mass time, and it will be followed by Adoration until 3:00 pm. We will have the normal 8:30 Masses on Thursday and Friday, as well as weekend Masses on Saturday the 23rd and Sunday the 24th. I will send something out on Monday letting everyone know more details on the 23rd and 24th.
- No one is under obligation to come to Mass until after Sept. 6th, so if you feel more comfortable staying home and staying safe, PLEASE do.
- The Archdiocese is specifically asking people 65 or older and those with compromised immune systems to stay at home for their safety.
- If you are sick, PLEASE STAY HOME.
- You will be required to wear a mask (or other face covering) while at the Church. This is for everyone’s safety, not just yours.
- Seating will be limited to 200 people at one time. Once we are at that number, additional people will not be allowed to stay.
- We will NOT be using the Cry Room for seating during Mass. Please sit in the main part of the Church. We will be using it as a Confessional for the time being.
- We will have Communion at Mass, but distribution will look different. I will send out something at the beginning of next week to explain exactly what that looks like at St. Mary’s.
- We will be regularly cleaning the Church for everyone’s safety.
- For a second layer of protection, please use the available Cleaning Wipes to clean the area that you will be praying at, and dispose of the wipe in the trash can when you leave.
God Bless you,