For more information:
- Registration Parent Letter 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Registration Form 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Faith Formation Calendar 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Medical Treatment Release (Downloadable PDF)
High School Youth Ministry
We typically meet Monday Nights, and participate in events throughout the year. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-425-4421 ext. 215
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is a Catholic program or education intended to instruct those who are seeking to enter into full communion with the Catholic Church through Baptism and/or Confirmation and Holy Communion in the Catholic Faith.
Who should look into RCIA?
- Anyone not yet baptized.
- Anyone baptized but not as a Catholic.
- Anyone baptized as a Catholic who did not yet receive First Communion or Confirmation.
- Fully initiated Catholics seeking fuller catechetical knowledge of their Catholic Faith.
- Anyone at all looking to learn more about Christianity.
If you think you might be interested in knowing more about the Catholic Faith, please call the Parish office at 734-425-4421.
Adult Faith Formation
We try to have ongoing Adult Faith Formation opportunities available throughout the year. Please check the Bulletin or call the office at 734-425-4421