Faith Formation at St. Mary, Cause of Our Joy Parish is a K-8 program. Penance and Eucharist Preparation typically take place in Second Grade (For children age 7 and above). Confirmation Preparation takes place over two years, typically in 7th and 8th grade.
For more information:
- Registration Parent Letter 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Registration Form 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Faith Formation Calendar 2021 – 2022 (Downloadable PDF)
- Medical Treatment Release (Downloadable PDF)
High School Youth Ministry
We typically meet Monday Nights, and participate in events throughout the year. For more information please contact email@example.com or 734-425-4421 ext. 215
The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is a Catholic program or education intended to instruct those who are seeking to enter into full communion with the Catholic Church through Baptism and/or Confirmation and Holy Communion in the Catholic Faith.
Who should look into RCIA?
- Anyone not yet baptized.
- Anyone baptized but not as a Catholic.
- Anyone baptized as a Catholic who did not yet receive First Communion or Confirmation.
- Fully initiated Catholics seeking fuller catechetical knowledge of their Catholic Faith.
- Anyone at all looking to learn more about Christianity.
If you think you might be interested in knowing more about the Catholic Faith, please call the Parish office at 734-425-4421.
We are excited to announce that St. Mary, Cause of Our Joy now has a subscription to20220619B FORMED from the Augustine Institute. As a parishioner, you now have access to a premier online platform filled with over 6,000 Catholic studies, movies, audio dramas, talks, e-books, and even cartoons for our children. To join for FREE:
- Go to https://signup.formed.org/
- Enter our parish’s zip code – 48185
- Enter your name and your email address
You can enjoy FORMED on your computer, tablet, smart-television, or smartphone. Either by going to their website, or downloading the FORMED app.
Adult Faith Formation
We try to have ongoing Adult Faith Formation opportunities available throughout the year. Please check the Bulletin or call the office at 734-425-4421